Thursday, March 5, 2015
Well, because it's MARCH and it looks like THIS outside:
We decided to post about why we actually DO love WHITE so much!!
Instead of using turquoise or blue to be the POP of color,
why not use white to accent instead?
Here are the top reasons why:
- It adds drama to neutral colors - gives a clean fresh pop to the space
- If a room has lots of pattern, white will balance out the busyness.
- It gives the eye a break by separating light from dark
- It creates a softer appearance to bold colors.
- Even a little is enough: You don't need a lot of white for
it to stick out and create the perfect mix of colors
Try it! (or just bring some snow inside) !!!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...