Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Many of you may have heard or read about our Online Design service
called Design Delivered. This is our most recent client project!
You can read all the details about it HERE!
When we have a DIY client that wants to be able to put it all together themselves and get creative, this is the best package for them! We do all the grunt work of sourcing the product and designing the space, and then with a simple powerpoint of drawings and images along with an excel spreadsheet of vendors, the client can become a
This particular client wanted their 2 daughter's rooms designed as well as a custom playroom. We had fun with bold color, patterns and graphics for these 9 and 11 yr olds.
1) We always begin with a floor plan and label it significantly
so the client can follow our thought process
2) We also do elevations where necessary, to convey art placements
3) All the product sourcing will be done and laid out on the PPT for the client to view and see how we put it together.
See our design for the custom playroom for these 2 girls!
4) Check out the two different designs below for each of the girls bedrooms!
We had feedback from the girls on their favorite colors and patterns, and went off of that!!
5) Lastly, the client will receive an excel spreadsheet with the image of the product and link to where it can be bought with price. Click and buy! Simple ;)
Do you have a DIY project in mind?? We'd LOVE to help out!!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the question... WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year?? Well, here at T...