Tuesday, January 3, 2017
We hope everyone had a great New Year celebration!
Its a fresh start, a new year and what better way to ring it in but to organize and make ready all your spaces for good use??
Where to begin, how to start? TCI is here to tell you! We've searched and complied a list for you:
Start with the Kitchen:
- Begin with the large appliances and clean them out first
- Tuck away small appliances to clear countertop space
- Work top to bottom by cleaning out cabinets and getting rid of items unneeded
2. Continue to the Bathrooms:
- Deep Clean
- Declutter by rolling towels and washcloths and storing them neatly
- Buy organizing bins to store tiny toiletries that create dirt and mess
- Keep it up! Continue to keep things clean and put items back where you got them
3. Focus on the Family Room:
- It's easy to clutter this space. Its the most used and loved area, Start by stacking books, folding blankets, setting pillows up straight and creating order to the room
- Dust and Vacuum. This always helps
- Furniture upholstery- Protect your surfaces with fabric protectant!
- Add a few touches - new pillows, a new accessory
4. Kids Spaces:
I'm going to guess if you've got kids, you've given up on having an organized home. But guess what? You don't have to!
- Deep Clean to start
- Label bins and teach your kids with a leveling system
- Clean out old toys
- Create zones for reading, sleeping and playing throughout the room
- Start with one area at a time. Playroom, bedroom etc
(TCI new project)
(TCI new project)
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...