Thursday, October 29, 2015
Kids bedrooms are a place to let go and have fun!
But we don't always want to spend top dollar for these spaces as well know they will be "well loved" ;)
Here's a few tips on how YOU can fancy-up your kiddo's bedroom while keeping the budget in tact and having fun!
1. Old wallpaper books: Find a few that a local store is throwing out, and use them to cover the backs of bookcases or make a new design on a wall or closet door.
2. Large Washi Tape: Abaca Interiors used washi tape in modern patterns to create a fun, geometric design.
3. Fabric Art - Cover a canvas or picture frame with a fun, bright colored piece of fabric!
4. Embroidery Hoops - Large and Small, add colorful fabric for a unique look
5. Fabric Pendants - These add fun and flair to any room for close to nothing cost!
6. Wall Decals - These come in all shapes and sizes -- but add a whole new dimension to the space!
Now it's your turn !! Go and jazz up a kids bedroom!!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...