Thursday, October 29, 2015
Kids bedrooms are a place to let go and have fun!
But we don't always want to spend top dollar for these spaces as well know they will be "well loved" ;)
Here's a few tips on how YOU can fancy-up your kiddo's bedroom while keeping the budget in tact and having fun!
1. Old wallpaper books: Find a few that a local store is throwing out, and use them to cover the backs of bookcases or make a new design on a wall or closet door.
2. Large Washi Tape: Abaca Interiors used washi tape in modern patterns to create a fun, geometric design.
3. Fabric Art - Cover a canvas or picture frame with a fun, bright colored piece of fabric!
4. Embroidery Hoops - Large and Small, add colorful fabric for a unique look
5. Fabric Pendants - These add fun and flair to any room for close to nothing cost!
6. Wall Decals - These come in all shapes and sizes -- but add a whole new dimension to the space!
Now it's your turn !! Go and jazz up a kids bedroom!!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
A few years ago there were few people on the NAVY bandwagon. But give it some good designs and a few convincing presentations later......