Thursday, June 11, 2015
One of our favorite parts of designing any home .... is the countertops in a Kitchen and Bathroom.
What we choose to use can make or break the space. So we always like to MAKE it ;)
One countertop that is fool proof is a countertop that is white.
But that opens yet another can of worms ... there are SO many white countertops.
Here are a few of the options we have to choose from and the differences between them!
1. Calcutta Marble : A white porous material with so much character and style. With subtle grey veining, that characteristic makes this marble easy to mesh with any style and design
2. Statuario Marble: This particular marble has many dark black veins that prove to be the star of the show in any room.
3. Statuarietto Marble: This marble is marked with a characteristic large veining that usually runs mainly through an entire slab. It makes for a beautiful statement piece of art
4. Slab Tile: Tile has come a long way in this day and a porcelain tile has actually been created to mimic a marble stone.
5. Caesarstone: For a much more simplistic look ... we choose white Caesarstone or Quartz to turn a design into something wonderful.
6. Super White Granite : A classic look that will never grow old. A Simple granite in many whites
Which will YOU choose??
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...