Thursday, May 14, 2015
Somehow I got on several producers lists of potential reality show candidates...
Offers to be on...
Dating shows, Lifestyle reality shows but mostly Design related.
I sometimes refer to my design firm as the female version
of Flipping Out... starring Jeff Lewis...and I'd love to take a stab,
but seriously lack the time.
The last offer is described below... a cool idea for sure!
We've all heard of "man caves" ... and we've even designed our fair share of them!
But what about a space for the women?? A little slice of paradise for ourselves to get away and sip some wine, read a good book, or just be quiet??
Well, Retale Blog out there came up with quiet the invention, and it's turning into one of our favs.
Every girl needs one ... we've decided.
- He can play video games ... you'll be growing flowers
- Football game vs rustic candlelight dinner with the girls
- Poker games vs private yoga lessons
- Sipping wine and reading a book on a summer night
- Enjoying nature on a quiet Sunday
- For dreamy naps and mimosas
- For the beach ... no other explanation needed.
- Lets just say cars don't belong in this garage
- You have your Man Cave ... I'll take my She-Shed!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the question... WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year?? Well, here at T...