Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Spring is here and don't forget to clean out all the focal points of your home to make room to breathe and space for a few new pops!
Here are a few tips we've picked up from Houzz for a stunning Spring spruce.
- clear out winter boots or coats
- add hooks for organizing belongings
- move most used items to front and center drawers
- still have dishes from friends that you haven't returned ... make a pile to return!
- add a triple sorter laundry bin
- clean out old cleaning products, and throw away unused items
- remove old coffee cups and stacks of papers
- take a peek under the bed
- clean out old medications and move them to a different place as the humidity can be damaging
- organize cupboards in clean sorted baskets
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...