Wednesday, March 15, 2017
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the
WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year??
Well, here at TCI, we have a few ideas, and can't wait to implement them.
Our TOP choices for 2017:
1. Metal Accents - Gold or Silver!
** Won't damage as easily as wood
2. Additions of Stone - Especially Aria Quartzite
** Completely indestructible and not porous
3. Textural Wallpaper - Grasscloth or Solids
4. Unique Fixtures in Unusual Spaces - Speciality Plumbing Fixtures
HOW do you implement these trends??
Here are a few slides to give you a visual for these looks!
A MASTER BEDROOM TREND:
- Bring a touch of the unexpected into your bedroom by using an Aria Stone quartzite as artwork. Because as Aria's motto goes .. "Stone is Art".
(This particular quartzite is a 3CM Verde Acquamarina Slab. ... Simply Beautiful)
- Use a mixture of metals throughout side tables, lighting, and accessories
- Wallpaper an accent wall in a textural wallpaper.
A MASTER BATHROOM TREND:
- WOW yourself each day as you step foot into your bathroom by wrapping your bath tub wall surround in a beautiful white quartzite from Aria Stone.
(This particular stone is a 3CM Bianco Quartzite)
- Give your bathroom a splash of shine with metals throughout your wall sconces, vanity and tub faucets, AND cabinet hardware
- Don't skimp on the plumbing fixtures. They can be the icing on the cake in your master bath retreat if they SAY something about your space.
Gear up for 2017 and jazz up your home!
aria stone,dallas designer,design with a purpose,durable design,ease of glamour,livable luxury,TCI,traci connell interiors,unusual design
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...