Tuesday, December 6, 2016
With Christmas decorations, gifting and all December brings, it often tugs at our wallets more than we bargained for!
So how can you make the most of the holidays WITHOUT being a grinch?? Here's a few ideas we have found to be useful!
1. Go vintage
2. Shop Local
3. Find one amazing thing and give it to everyone
1. Use sprigs of greenery as decoration (cheap and beautiful)
2. Let the food be the decoration - warm loaves of bread!
3. Tea light candles always set the mood
Host a Crafting Party
- This gets everyone in the mood and you knock gifts out right and left
Good luck and may there be no Bah-hum-bug's in your life ;)
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the question... WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year?? Well, here at T...