Tuesday, November 10, 2015
One of the most fun rooms in a house, is usually a creative room ...
somewhere you can express yourself, be free and colorful.
What room is best used for this purpose other than a CRAFT ROOM?!
Such a space can easily get cluttered, overused and "trashy" quickly. Which is why we have researched ways to help keep this room in tip-top shape at all times!
Here are 8 ideas from Houzz that we love and can easily implement in our own design studio daily!
1. Stand paper rolls in a basket
2. Sort loose papers in clear front pull out drawers
3. Use fabric bags to keep current projects together
4. Sort fabric by color in wire baskets
5. Organize spools of thread on wall racks by color
6. Use a peg board on the wall to hang materials and tools
7. Sort small objects in canisters with screw top lids
8. Repurpose a tiered cake stand as a portable caddy for often-used materials
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the question... WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year?? Well, here at T...