Tuesday, September 8, 2015
At TCI, we are always looking for new and interesting aspects to add to our design ... whether it is a color, pattern, shape or object ... we want to offer our clients the most unique possibilities!
When we stumbled across this Houzz story, we couldn't help but wonder what client might need JUST THIS in their master suite?
It's brilliant ... I mean, who wants to walk through the house in the middle of the night, or after a long relaxing shower to go to the kitchen? Why not keep a small stash in your master suite??
Here are a few reasons WHY:
1. For keeping a bottle of wine chilled to enjoy in the master suite. We all know this would be nice ;)
2. Beauty products such as lotions, eye creams or natural beauty aids are best kept cold.
3. You will want to stay hydrated while soaking in a long hot bath ... water bottles stocked in the fridge is an excellent choice.
4. Many medicines are kept refrigerated ... and this way it doesn't mix with your foods in the kitchen.
5. Why not? They're easy to hide!
So are YOU our client that needs this new discovery??
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
For some time now, you might have seen a vanity... mounted several inches up onto the wall... with a space below. Aka ... a floating vani...
As we get further into 2017, we ask ourselves the question... WHAT will be the hottest unusual trend THIS year?? Well, here at T...