Thursday, October 2, 2014
It's that time of year again! Bring out the pumpkins, spice candles and
faux leaves .
BUT Do you have to?! We have accessories to show you that are PERFECT for Fall, but don't have the kitschy appearance of a bowl full of fake fall leaves!
1. Earth tones. Use natural plant life that brings in the fall colors. Auburn, moss green, and taupes are great starters.
2. Wood Look. Natural wood is always a plus in the fall season. It brings the outdoors inside, which is what everyone wants to do in this crisp season!
3. Lanterns. What says FALL better than a great collection of lanterns?? Fill the inside with the unexpected. Books, or a pop of color to coordinate with your home.
4. Don't forget about your OUTDOORS! Pottery and Plants. Need I say more??
5. Wire baskets and Fall Colors. A touch of coral and rust in the Autumn season just seems to bring a sense of the north-east to Texas! A few sprigs of color mixed in a natural wire basket will brighten up any countertop.
Share your pictures of Fall Accessories on our FACEBOOK PAGE!! We'd love to see them!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...