Friday, December 14, 2012
We are gearing up for several big installations next week before the Christmas Holiday!
In order to put the finishing touches on our projects, we are making sure all the details come together from the art to the accessories and everything in between.
Here are a few of our favorite accessories from a few retail stores around.
1. "Winter" Candle from Bath and Body Works, accompanied by an
adorable metal candle holder with unique cut out designs.
2. Glass Bell Jar Accessories from Z Gallerie. We love these pieces. And the options for creativity are endless! You can swirl a sprig inside a bell jar, cover florals, or place vases or objects within.
3. This Mother-of-Pearl inlaid Capiz bowl is made from natural teakwood and each bowl is completely different. The organic nature of this bowl is very intriguing.
4. A little fun! We loved this yellow and grey drape at Z Gallerie and began brainstorming what uses this could have...shower curtain? Art?
5. And of course this star ornament caught our eye while we were looking around Z Gallerie.
Simple and Fun!
Powered by Blogger.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
Back to my can of worms:) Just in time for the holidays, we are feeling settled in our new home. As you read a few weeks ago in ano...
Dare I say I have Cabin Fever? Being iced inside my house for three days... going on four... has almost forced me to do the dreaded... P...
Things are going my way- (no, this isn't my pool... but-) As luck would have it, on the last day of our family trip to Ros...