Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Red, Light and Blue

Have I shared how much I love the color combination of
red and light blue?

We've chatted about turquoise and orange quite a bit, but I was reminded 
a few times this week that I was ignoring one of my faves-

#1.  I saw this party pic idea from the TomKat Studio and Tiny Prints...


and I was swept away... love it!

#2.  I had a client email a photo of a Persian rug he is trying to sell.
It is a steal and thousands below what he paid!

Call me if you want it for a good price!


#3.  I was catching up on my blogger friend's post over at
Traci Zeller and she just reported on the combo as well!


#4. Saw this on Apartment Therapy



#5. We had the Kravet rep at the office last week showing the latest
introductions and saw this beauty-


and Kravet Couture from their website


and this one... just for fun:)


#6. All of this reminded me of one of my favorite rooms
designed by none other than Tobi Fairley-
Queen of color and pattern


Truly, we can use this color combination almost anywhere
in your home!  Is it just me (and the other Traci) or do
you love it too?

Until next time,

3 comments

  1. Hahaha!! You know I *LOVE* it! Your client's rug is FAB! How big is it? And I'm dying over that party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    It is an 8x10 and isn't it a beauty?!
    I wonder what the shipping would be to Charlotte:)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo too...so much my daughter's room has it!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.