Thursday, July 1, 2010

Market Madness: Day Four- Love the Lighting


Wherever I go, interesting lighting draws me in-
No exception in the Dallas Market Showrooms last week.

After looking at this pic, I'm not sure if it was the lighting or the hot pink/ black and white combo!


Now I did say "interesting" lighting not necessarily, "practical"...
maybe for your nightclub, beauty salon or teen suite


For your breakfast nook- all above from Cyan Design


Love, Love, Love


Perfect for my your family room


Remember, it takes only one custom or unexpected piece in a room to catch the eye!


Neat for a kitchen desk or home office (by Sterling Industries)


Check out the egg shaped lamps and don't forget wall sconces by Global Views,
when you are limited on space


I ran into a friend who owns this sweet lighting line... the Jubilee Collection


Close up for baby's new nursery

These pictures scratch the surface... I am a light and lamp hound!  Now, why are all of you afraid of mixing and matching your lighting?  Tell me, tell me please!!!!!

Until next time,
Traci

Images via: Moi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.