Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cowhide... Inside!

When I mention Cowhide Chic, I'm not referring to Western-themed decor since we live in Texas!  A huge design trend is the addition of animals prints which add a new level of pattern and texture to any room.  I've been eyeing hide and faux fur creations in stylish accessories from throw pillows to frames and better yet... gracing loads of furniture.

Here is a custom art piece we installed last month for my client, Fairview Fox, and I would label this design style as Rustic Elegant... (or Hill Country if you prefer!).  Check out the combo of textures:

An abundant of favorites!


Close up of cowhide addition... faux, of course


Okay... wow!


Custom dining table... this could be yours... call me!


Show stopper for your library or smoking room:)


Talk of the office... a desk chair for sale!


Cowhide Floor tiles- a mix with an urban beat


If you want to skip the faux fur, here is a stenciled stool... a do-it-yourself project


A small piece can go a long way-


So, go for it.. start with a pillow:)


Until next time,
Traci

Images via:  Moi, Room and Board, Flor, Google images, decordir.com


2 comments

  1. Traci, love a touch of animal print or cowhide it just adds to the intrigue of the decor.

    Please do join in my giveaway!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a look... thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.